Sunday, October 11, 2015

Upward Still and Onward


I'm finally on the way to something here that I've thought about for a long time.  Now that the blog has a Facebook page (at Conjubilant W. Song if you haven't been there) I have the easy opportunity to post photos in albums.  If you go to the page, under "Photos," then "Albums" you will see an album titled "Downloadable Hymns."

Five hymns from the last eight years of the blog are there so far which you can examine, download, print out, share, whatever.  Four are from the recent hymn festival I led on women of the Bible, and the fifth is one of the first hymns presented here, back in January 2008 (seen partially above).  More will follow from the archive, so if you have things you'd like to see, let me know.  If you do download something, please "like" it so I will have some feedback.

The photos are not as sharp as I would like (for you to reproduce), so I will keep working on that, but at least you can get a better idea of what these hymns would look like interlined with the music.  I have always wanted to be a bit more of a resource rather than just a collection of curiosities and I have made some small progress on that goal.

No comments: